- Rates change marginally and are subject to the time of the season.
- On email enquiry I will send you a price list and availability status.
- A 30% deposit is necessary to complete a booking.
- The balance is due at the start of the contract.
- Cancelations within 2 weeks of contract start will be charged in full.
- An early booking discount is granted if you confirm before October, prior to the start of the winter season.
- Prices, 1 to 4 people
whole day: €530, (€490)*
9:15am-12:15pm: €310, (€280)*
13:15pm-16:15pm : €270, (€240)*
per hour: €110, (€ 90)*
(+ €20 p.add.pers), (* = off season)
„My family and I have been skiing with Thomas for 10 years and couldn’t recommend him more! He is great fun, brilliant in English and French (amongst others), and able to accommodate all skills. Thomas knows the 3 valleys inside out. We enjoy skiing off-piste and Thomas is always able to find us the best snow, even if it hasn’t snowed for weeks. He is able to find fresh tracks that other guides miss and arrange for us to be skiing on the snow in the best condition for the time of day. Thomas is great with a big group – if there are different skills, he always makes sure that everyone is happy and safe.” *Antonia, Hereford March ’22
„Thomas, you have a fantastic feel for the group dynamic and you have been the best guide we’ve been with. Your skiing prowess and demeanor are enviable. We truly hope to arrange future trips again in the closer future.” *Toly and Elizabeth, Massachusetts March 2019
„This year I have skied off-piste in Austria, the Himalayas, Switzerland and Méribel. The latter, with Thomas as my guide, was far the most enjoyable, cherry-picking powder and spring snow with fresh tracks even surprisingly close to the resort – the experience was as good as three of my heli-ski weeks, and better than seven… and all at a fraction of the cost.” *Mike Hildesley, London 2006